Friday, January 11, 2008

The City as a the place we work out our corporate life - intro to my reflections

I said in a comment on Aron's blog, The Vicar's Page that I would take a stab at writing about some of the contexts in which I've reflected about the meanings and implications of city. This was spurred by an idea that he says has been sticking with him & that he intends to write about and that I find interesting: that the city is the context in which we work out our corporate life.

I realized when I came here to do that writing that writing about all those contexts at once would end up being a long unengaging blah, blah, blah that no one would want to read.

So, I'll see if I can do any better by writing about one of those contexts at a time. Next post will be the first of them.

I'd though I'd go on to that next post now, but I'm losing energy for it at the moment. Aron only did an intro to the topic, so I'll consider it fair to leave my comments at that level too for now. (Aron, you can consider this as support to keep up your resolution....and as you do your weekly post, I'll comment and/or add a city oriented post here.)

1 comment:

Aron Kramer, M.Div said...

Thanks Monica, I look forward to reading what you write, it will be a great help and fun support to do this in tandem.

I am glad it is something you are interested in as well.

Aron